We wanted to take this opportunity to thank our partners, investors and all those who have worked with and supported us in a first year which has exceeded our expectations.
We are extremely proud to report on a first year of activity which has seen:
- The successful close of our first EIS fund and 3 SEIS funds with capital deployed across a range of exciting new UK companies in the fields of television, film, music and publishing;
- Over £23m of capital raised into UK media and entertainment businesses;
- Six brand new drama productions for television broadcast on UK and US networks; and
- The origination and development of over 40 new media properties.
- With the international TV and content markets more buoyant than ever, we are very excited about the future prospects for UK creative businesses and look forward to sharing more exciting news in 2015.